Science helps us investigate, understand, and explain our natural, physical world and the wider universe. By generating and testing ideas, gathering evidence – including by making observations, carrying out investigations and modelling, and communicating and debating with others we learn how to develop scientific knowledge, understanding, and explanations that connect our lives with the world around us.
- Our kids get a chance to see the role science plays in the world… and in their lives.
- Through fun hands-on experiments, they get an opportunity to develop their scientific thinking.
- This module involves passing on basic physics and engineering knowledge.
- Kids get a chance to explore the factors that affect chemical processes.
- And they learn how their bodies work and how they can control them.
- We run a series of different experiments with the kids spanning biology, chemistry, physics, engineering and more.